Friday, September 5, 2008

waiting for the bus at ihop

I head back to Omaha/reality today. I have to be at the Greyhound station early this morning. The 2 to 3 hours of sleep I would get were not worth the risk of oversleeping (I'm a very, very, very hard sleeper) so I decided to stay up and sleep on the bus.

Instead of sitting in my hotel room I went to the IHOP down the street and wrote on the web log.

It's been a great two weeks. I'll probably provide some sort of capstone once I return to Omaha.

2 comments:

Sarah Brumfield said...

Hope you have a safe trip home, Dayton. I really enjoyed reading about your experiences at both conventions. Hopefully I'll see you soon! I was able to go to the UNOCR kick-off party, so I'm hoping to make it to some meetings as well.

Anonymous said...

Dayton...I'm really sad that this blog is coming to an end (or IS it??!). I've truly enjoyed reading your blog...every single word of it. I never knew how talented of a writer you are! I'm so impressed and so appreciative that you shared your experience with all of us. I almost felt like I was there with you...cheering on the grand ol' party. Bravo, Dayton. Bravo.