Saturday, August 30, 2008

minneapolis

I made it to Minneapolis today. It's one of my favorite cities. MY mom is with me for today through Monday morning. She lived here for a number of years before I was born and knows the town very well. A byproduct of this is that we've visited the town numerous times and I know my way around fairly well.

We did a few basic things today- walked through the Mall of America and Southdale Mall, as well as heading over to the Xcel Energy Center for a walk around. The only major downside seems to be that our hotel does not allow pets- and my dog Chipper is along. So we have to deal with sneaking her in the back door for her to do her business.

Tomorrow I head downtown and pick up my credentials! Now that I have a few free moments I'll try to catch up on a few detials I didn't have time for in the past few days.

No comments: